Marshall County/Plymouth Unit:
1. If you are interested in becoming a member please stop on by or visit our Forms page to check out the membership process.
2. The Club held its annual Golf Scramble on Thursday June 16th. We had a great turnout for the event. The Club was able to raise about $17,000 from the day! Thank you to all who came out to support us!!
3. The money for the South Bend Cubs field trip is due by Monday July 18th. The trip will be on Monday July 25th and the Club will be closed for those who do not attend the field trip. We will leave the Club at 12:00, please be here no later than 11:00.
4. The Club will be closed on Thursday (7/28), Friday (7/29), and Monday (8/1). We will open up again for the first day of school on Tuesday August 2nd. Hope to see you all!
(The Plymouth Unit operates based on the Plymouth Community School calender)
1. Summer registration is now open. We will have 75 slots to fill this year. Priority will go to current club members. Brochures can be picked up at the front desk.
2. The last day for our Summer Program will be Friday July 29th. We will be closed from August 1st to August 9th. The Club will open again for the first day of school on Wednesday August 10th. Hope to see everyone there!
(The Bremen Unit operates based on the Bremen School calender)