Marshall County/Plymouth Unit:
1. Updates for March: The Club will be closing at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, March 14th and 21st and Thursday March 23rd.
2. The Club will be open for the PCSC Spring Break. Our hours will be 8:00-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, March 27-April 7. Please provide your child with a sack lunch.
3. National Boys & Girls Club Week is coming up (ours is March 20-24) please be on the look out for all the fun activities headed our way!
4. March 20th is the day for our Annual NYOI Survey (National Youth Outcomes Initiative). All Club members will be taking part in the annual survey to help our local club and clubs all across America better serve our youth. If you have any questions please inquire at the front desk.
5. If you are interested in donating to our Building Campaign please click here to find out more information!!!
6. We have successfully made our move to our new (but temporary!) club site at Jefferson Elementary! Please check our Facebook page to stay up to date on the goings on at the Club!
7. If you are interested in becoming a member please stop on by or visit our Forms page to check out the membership process.
(The Plymouth Unit operates based on the Plymouth Community School calender)
1. Due to the warm weather, the Ice Fishing Derby has been cancelled. However, you can still join us for the Breakfast and Raffle being held at the Bremen VFW/American Legion.
2. The Boys & Girls Club of Bremen will be having their annual March Fundraiser: March Madness. The event will be Saturday, March 25 at St. Isidore Hall in Bremen. Tickets are on sale now for $35 per person, $55 per couple, and $200 for a corporate table of 8. Everyone is welcome to join us for a fun filled evening! Contact Tami for more information.
3. The Club will be closed for the BPS Sprink Break, April 3-7. Have a wonderful vacation and/or time off!!
4. Be on the look out for more information on National Boys & Girls Club Week! March 27-31.
5. Check out the Bremen page for the new program schedule and events.
(The Bremen Unit operates based on the Bremen School calender)